Monday 23 March 2015

Knitting with Wool

I think I have mentioned a few times how much I love to knit with wool! I have recently been using wool from WoolyKnit who are a small family run group of companies based in Saddleworth, Yorkshire - not too far from where I live. They create original yarns and fibres from within the UK. For anyone who knits I would recommend you check out their website for their beautiful range of wools.

This is my latest creation using two strands of their Aran weight wool to give a super chunky texture. Of course knit in my favourite colour of purple :)


Steffie who made my beautiful and so adorable Jacquelyn Cutie now has her own website and blog MadeBySteffieB .  She lets you know how she creates her cuties and why she started making them. Please stop by and say hi.

Jacquelyn the mini owl Amugurumi with a heart finished item comes in a box

Thought for the day:

'You can't fail if you don't quit and you can't succeed if you don't start'



No comments:

Post a Comment