Monday 23 June 2014

Wimbledon and Knitting

My favourite fortnight of the year, Wimbledon starts today! I have been watching this for over 40 years, I even used to take 2 weeks holiday when I worked for someone else. I have all my wools and designs ready to knit.  When a match becomes really exciting I knit faster, I don't know if anyone else does this :)

I have just finished a new design crop top, they are so easy to wear by themselves or over a vest top.


Will be knitting more designs over the next two weeks.  You can see the full listing details in my SHOP.

Also a new pure DK natural undyed British wool beanie hat.


Well only 5 minutes to go until Andy Murray comes onto court, have a great day.

Quote for the Day:

Always laugh when you can, it's cheaper than medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment