Thursday 19 June 2014

Current Knitting Projects

I am currently in the process of making two new items for my SHOP. Knitting a classic beanie hat using a British Sheep Breeds DK which is spun using wool from the Bluefaced Leicester, Suffolk or Jacob creating a beautiful natural undyed yarn.







Also knitting a red and white striped sweater similar to the one worn by the Where's Wally Waldo character.  This was the first item I ever sold online along with the hat to a journalist in France about 8 years ago! Sleeves are made and starting on the body. For some reason I knit the sleeves first which I never do usually.



Both of these will be added to my SHOP later this week.  I do have the yellow and black sweater similar to the one worn by Odlaw in the Where's Wally Waldo books already available in my listings. One of my customers bought this to look like a bumble bee :)


Crew Neck Sweater/Jumper hand knitted - Fancy Dress - Mens Womens - Yellow Black - Made to Order - Premium Acrylic - Odlaw


Thought for the day:


Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_inspirational.html#hc3yQJLq8d4cj2LA.99

Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment